MDT Metal AICS magazines are manufactured from high strength steel and finished with Cerakote Elite for the ultimate in durability and corrosion resistance. We offer these magazines in .300 Winchester Magnum and .338 Lapua Magnum configurations and are compatible with AICS pattern DBM chassis and bottom metals. The 300 Win Mag magazine can also be used for 7mm Rem Mag, 30.06, 6.5×55 and similar cartridges by adjusting the feed lips.
This magazine has a 5 round capacity based on magnum rounds.
MDT Metal Long Action Mags are manufactured in multiple lengths:
- 3.715″ 300 WM and 338 LM for our chassis systems and other DBM
- 3.715″ Outside Length: 3.625″ max cartridge overall length (COAL)
- 3.560″ 300WM for our chassis systems for Tikka T3/T3x and Savage Axis long action rifles (270 Win, 30-06, 300 WM etc)
- 3.560″ Outside Length: 3.470″ max cartridge overall length (COAL)
- 3.850″ 300 WM and 338 LM for CIP spec chassis and DBM
- 3.850″ Outside Length: 3.760″ max cartridge overall length (COAL)
- 338LM 4.050 magazine is not applicable for MDT Chassis Systems
- All MDT chassis are manufactured with a 3.715″ magazine well, except the ESS which has a 3.850″ mag well
- If you purchased a rifle direct from an OEM or retailer, please check the specifications
- Remington Tactical Chassis Rifle and 338 Lapua XCR rifles use a 3.775″ magazine not available from MDT
- Tikka T3/T3x and Savage Axis long action calibers in our chassis you must use the 3.560″ option
- Will not work with 300 Remington Ultra Mag, 300 Weatherby, and similar cartridges