Designed for competitors, the Adjustable Core Competition (ACC) is the result of endless testing and collaboration with competition shooters, implementing the most crucial and results-driven features while ensuring accuracy and precision remain unparalleled.
The MDT ACC Chassis System was created with an integrated weight management system, allowing shooters to fine-tune their chassis’ weight and balance point. Add weights to the buttstock as well as the forend on both the interior and exterior. With an original weight of 4.5 lbs, it can be fitted for a maximum of 12.3 lbs, but that’s only for the chassis itself. Add your action, barrel, scope, and other accessories and you could be pushing 25-30 lbs.
All of this modularity can be achieved without taking your barreled action out of the chassis system. Internal forend weights can be inserted for the front of the forend and screwed in place, while external weights are designed to be M-LOK compatible and easily attached on either side of the forend. This allows shooters to rapidly adjust the feel and recoil of their system, even while at the range.
MOUNTING AND COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES
The ACC chassis is designed to accept an ESS compatible buttstock, with a few modifications to provide extra weight and solid lockup of adjustments, whilst still being tooless. The ACC Chassis System now includes The MDT Vertical Grip Elite, built for the competitive shooter.
The ACC chassis accepts AICS-pattern external box magazines, and supports installation of M-Lok patterned accessories along the forend. The full length Arca/RRS standard dovetail allows shooters to mount a wide variety of accessories with infinite adjustment, which is now a standard among the competitive community.
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- Chassis, buttstock and grip weight: 4.5lb – 13.5lb, depending on the rifle model and number of weights added to the system
- Cerakote finish
- 17″ of available ARCA/RRS dovetail, with retention screw so that accessories don’t fall off mid-stage
- M-LOK pattern attachment system on all 3 faces of the forend
- Accepts most AR-15 pistol grips, but includes with the MDT Vertical Grip Elite
- Wider, ergonomic thumb shelves than previous chassis systems
- Mag latch limiter to prevent over camming and pinching of magazines
- Uses our proprietary ESS buttstock interface
- Free floating barrel channel with removable end cap for interior weight installation and adjustment
- Trigger adjustment slot of R700 single stage triggers
- Will accommodate barrels up to 1.350″ diameter
- Compatible with AICS style magazines
- Remington 700 Short Action and most aftermarket clones
- Remington 700 Long Action CIP – Requires 3.850” magazines
- Savage Short Action, Models 10,11,12 and 16
- Tikka T3 Short Action calibers – Also supports Tikka T1X (uses factory T1X magazine.)
- Howa 1500 / Weatherby Vanguard Short Action
- CZ 455 – will not work with the CZ455 Tuning trigger
- Defiance XM
- Bergara B-14
- Full size bolt, Remington 700 Clones may be supported, contact Customer Support for more information about your action
WHAT YOU GET, AND WHAT YOU NEED
The ACC chassis system comes as an assembled chassis, buttstock, with all required mounting hardware included. This includes new action screws, thumb screws for tooless buttstock adjustment as well as set screws for optional, more permanent buttstock setups.
To complete this chassis on your rifle, the additional items you need to purchase are:
- At least one magazine
- Additionally, interior forend weights, exterior M-LOK weights and buttstock weights are sold separately
WHAT YOU GET
Your MDT ACC Chassis System comes with all necessary hardware for installation, along with the following components.