MDT Detachable AICS box magazines are designed to fit the MDT TAC21, ACC, ESS, LSS-XL, XRS and LSS Chassis systems, as well as many other M24 type chassis and bottom metals. Manufactured from high quality Polymer and uses a tempered steel spring.
We put our magazines through vigorous testing. We have used high quality strength polymer with a high glass content to ensure durability and strength. Although not unbreakable, we have driven over these magazines with cars and trucks which did not break them.
- .223REM family of cartridges: 10 Rounds
- MAX OAL: 2.550″
MDT AICS magazines are guaranteed to work in our XRS, TAC21, LSS, LSS-XL, HS3, ESS and ACC chassis systems.
They do not work with the following inlets; Browning X-bolt, Winchester XPC and may require fitting in Winchester Model 70. Based on customer feedback, the following systems work well with our magazines, but fitting may be required in some cases.
- XLR Chassis
- KRG X-Ray – Some need adjustment
- GRS riflestocks- (Configured for AICS magazines)
- CDI Precision bottom metals- (Configured for AICS magazines)
- Pacific tool and Gauge bottom metals- (Configured for AICS magazines)
- 224 Valkyrie
- 6mm ARC (may require minor modification)
- 6.5 Grendel